PresidentAdams

2008 independent presidential candidate Steve Adams

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lexington, Kentucky, United States

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Give Me 17 Days And I'll Give You Your Government Back

The odds of my winning the presidency are long, but not impossible. I explain on my site that if each of my registered supporters told one friend who signed up, we would double our supporters. Repeat that for a mere 18… nope, NOW 17 days and I would have over 61 million supporters, enough to have won the popular vote in 2004. Is having your government back worth 17 days to you?

I recently watched the movie Man of the Year where Robin Williams portrays a comedian who runs as an independent against the traditional two party stereotypes. As my family and I watched the movie, we commented that William's speeches on stage and off could have been mine… although my son was quick to remind me I'm not that funny.

The major candidates of the day are loyal to party first. They are loyal to the people that paid for their $500 million campaigns. They cannot make the right choices because their special interests demand repayment for continued support. They are bought and sold and therefore do not represent you or me.

You need representation. You need solutions. You need right choices. Is that worth 17 days to you?

I'm not Robin Williams and this is real life. But "we the people" CAN reclaim our right to a representative government. To do so, I need your help now.
-Register as a supporter on PresidentAdams.com.
-Tell your friends to do the same. Tell them why. Tell them what is at stake.

Steve

"Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do." H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Steve Adams was born and raised in Ohio, graduated from the University of Cincinnati with a Computer Science degree in 1988, and subsequently moved to Lexington KY. He has worked as a software engineer at an international technology company since 1989. He is married with two children. He is not politically correct, but is politically active. He is a registered INDEPENDENT, running for President of the United States in 2008. No joke. You can read all about it on www.PresidentAdams.com or e-mail Steve directly at Steve@PresidentAdams.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the passion Steve! Let's make it happen. I like the idea of you in our White House.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home