PresidentAdams

2008 independent presidential candidate Steve Adams

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lexington, Kentucky, United States

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Adams writes President Bush

I have never written to the president before, because I never thought I would receive an answer. I do not expect an answer to this e-mail either, but there are times one must try...

Sent 6/6/2007

President Bush & Vice President Cheney,

You have probably never heard of me before, but I am running to succeed you in 2008. See
www.PresidentAdams.com for all the details.

President Bush, I voted for you twice, and for your father before you. I respect you for your years of service to this country. Until this year I have been a loyal Republican. But the Republican party I was proud to be a part of is no more. How can a proud party or a proud American abandon the laws of the land and reward people who have entered our country, breaking the law? How can we abandon our national security and sovereign borders for which blood was shed over the decades?

For the sake of our nation, I ask you to quickly act and put a stop to any amnesty plan, no matter how long it is delayed. Do not think about political ramifications or bad press. You know you will get those no matter what you do. Think about our current taxpayers who will bear the burden of financially supporting all these criminals. Think about those who are trying to enter this country legally who are now being slapped in the face. Think about our children and our children's children who will have to compete with the children and grandchildren of 20 million new immigrants willing to do jobs Americans are "unwilling to do" - which I never believed - growing up and wanting a better life for their children. Increased unemployment, staggering consequences.

Please, I know you get many e-mails a day and cannot possibly absorb or answer each. But listen to common sense and stand up for our nation and our people first. Protect those who follow the law. Do what is right.

Thank you for your time.
Steve

--
Steve Adams
PresidentAdams.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home