PresidentAdams

2008 independent presidential candidate Steve Adams

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lexington, Kentucky, United States

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fan Art



When I first started my campaign for the Presidency, I expected upon winning to become the target of many political cartoons, many probably not so supportive. That’s the way things go. However I didn’t expect fan art to start arriving so soon.

This hand crafted coloring page comes from one of my registered supporters from Oregon. No, I’m not asking six years olds to sign up on my web site to bump my numbers. She is of legal voting age, but simply got bored during a family dinner outing and had the materials to do the job. She also feels my current flyer on www.PresidentAdams.com isn’t as exciting as... well, bunnies I guess.

I like this “fan art” for several reasons. One is that is shows that my message of hope for this country has reached from Kentucky to Oregon through the power of the internet. It also shows the creativity and enthusiasm a supporter can have. My campaign will expand based on these two things – excitement about the possibilities and the ability to communicate that excitement to others.

I’m not asking for more fan art, but I’ll take it. If you want to be part of the excitement, register today at PresidentAdams.com and nudge this campaign one step closer to it’s objective; common sense for uncommon times; an end to politics as usual; a “regular guy” in the White House to solve the problems we face.


Steve Adams was born and raised in Ohio, graduated from the University of Cincinnati with a Computer Science degree in 1988, and subsequently moved to Lexington KY. He has worked at Lexmark International since 1989 and has been a Part Time Local Pastor at St. Luke UMC since 2004. He is married with two children. He is not politically correct, but is politically active. He is a registered Republican, married to a registered Democrat, and running for President of the United States as a write-in candidate on the independent ticket. No joke. You can read all about it on www.PresidentAdams.com or e-mail Steve directly at Steve@PresidentAdams.com.

PresidentAdams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home